Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Back to the drawing board

Bacchus Marsh is a pretty little spot and I'd live there in the blink of an eye, however the rental properties that are available are rather expensive considering the quality of the property. For that amount I can get a new property around Tarneit etc...of course Tarneit is not Bacchus Marsh but Tarneit area has a lot to offer in that I have less travel to work.

So I am back looking at West side...and am lining up an inspection of a house in Wyndham Vale. It's cheaper than other ones we've been looking at - is $200pwk - 3bedrooms.

I had a look at the Grammar school in Bacchus Marsh and was relieved to discover they have places available at Years 8 and 10 next year.

Oh well...better go shower and get ready for work.

No comments:

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog