Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Moving

Well I am off to Bacchus Marsh today to see what rental properties they have there and to get an idea of what the market is like. I kind of like the idea of moving to Bacchus marsh more than I like the idea of moving to Tarneit/Wyndham Vale area...I think because it's more rural there...plus also because I have good friends in Bacchus Marsh. And there's the train line. There's a good school there for the girls too - Bacchus marsh Grammar - and I am going to drop in there as well and see if they have any places available for next year. I hope so. If we move to Bacchus Marsh it will only be temporary - I'd like to build in the Tarneit area in the next year or so.

And the commute from Bacchus Marsh to work should be heaps better/quicker compared to the current long distance journey!

No comments:

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog