Friday, March 13, 2009

Podcasts

I had a look at PodcastAlley.com

The one thing that really stands out for me about this site is the lack of search options available. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong? There just doesn't seem to be any options available - you search for your term and get back a million results - some of them not even relevant or slightly relevant to your query.

I did get a good result though - typed in 'rare books' and got back Bibliophilia. I've added the RSS feed to my bloglines account. HOnestly though, I couldn't find anything useful with Podcasts. Perhaps its cos I'm not a fan of information overload - or perhaps it's just that I'm a busy mum who doesn't have time to take a deeper interest in Podcasts or perhaps it's cos I'm a bit like Homer Simpson sometimes - 'Everytime I learn something new it pushes old stuff out of my brain'.

No comments:

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog